Establish A Lasting Legacy
Honor your loved ones by creating a lasting legacy of exceptional care for those in need
A Timeless Gift
At Oneida Health Rehabilitation & Extended Care (ECF), we strive to provide every resident with exemplary service through a holistic approach. Beyond medical care, the staff offers emotional and spiritual care to improve the quality of each resident’s life. It is our goal to make the ECF a homelike setting with lots of opportunities to experience enjoyment.
In order to continue this legacy of care and love for those you cherish most, we need your help! We are asking you to join us in our mission to provide those in need of 24-hour support and the best care and experience possible. You can help by creating a Legacy of Love through the monetary donation of any kind; one-time, monthly, quarterly, or annually, in one of several of the Oneida Health Foundation ECF Funds.
Where You Can Make a Difference
ECF General Fund
- This fund is used to purchase items that the residents request or need, but may not be capable to pay for themselves.
ECF Patient Fund
- This fund is used for outings, activities, resident birthdays, etc. It also will allow the residents to attend area events or community outings, when possible.
ECF Christmas Fund
- This fund is used to purchase Christmas gifts each year and ensures that each and every resident has a Happy Holiday!
ECF Continuous Care
- A campaign to help fund renovations, upgrades, or larger capital expenses, that may arise.
- This gift is a special way to celebrate a loved one, relative, friend, caregiver, or staff member for a special occasion or to show appreciation. When preparing a tribute for the newspaper, please consider a message such as, “Contributions can be made to Oneida Health Foundation for ECF General Fund, in lieu of flowers.”
Special Event Contribution
- This donation can be given for any special occasion, such as birthdays, weddings, anniversaries and other events to celebrate and honor those closest to you. This gift creates a Legacy of Love and has a lasting impact on a resident’s quality of life, unlike flowers or a card.
- After taking care of those you love, there may be extra assets that you would like to leave to charities that your loved one found important or memorable. During this time, remember Oneida Health Foundation. In addition, Oneida Health Foundation can receive gifts through life insurance policies (that are no longer needed,) a bequest, IRA or other retirement instrument, charitable remainder trusts, stocks, bonds, property, etc. If you are interested in a Planned Gift, please contact the Oneida Health Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us today.