$3,000 Sign-On Bonus
Oneida Health is an independent 101-bed acute care community hospital and a 160-bed extended-care facility (ECF) and short-term rehab facility licensed by the State of New York and operated by Oneida Health Systems, Inc., a New York not-for-profit corporation. The hospital is Joint Commission accredited.
We are proud to share that we have recognized for several national awards based upon safety of care as well as the patient experience of care. The first recognition is provided by The Leapfrog Group, a nationally recognized non-profit organization who reviews 30 patient quality and safety measures and assigns a letter grade to over 2,600 hospitals nationally based upon outcomes. The fall 2019 letter grade for OHC is a “B.”, our eighth consecutive “A” or “B”. Our hospital was also awarded 4 Stars for Patient Experience.
The second recognition is for the Healthgrades Patient Safety Excellence Award. Our hospital is among the top 10% nationally for patient safety and is 1 of only 16 hospitals in New York to receive this award for 2019. The third recognition is for the Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience Award. Our hospital is among the top 10% nationally for patient experience and is 1 of only 8 hospitals in New York to receive this award for 2019…with Oneida Health as the only hospital in New York State to receive both awards for 2019! We are also very proud of our CMS 4-Star overall rating for patient experience and CMS 5-Star for quality measures.
This position is Monday-Friday flex days with a sign on bonus of $3,000.
- Perform diagnostic ultrasound procedures in accordance with accepted protocols as directed by Radiologist, evaluates images for technical and diagnostic quality.
- Instruct patients regarding procedures to ensure cooperation and optimum test results.
- Maintain equipment and work area.
- Follow prescribed safety standards in operating equipment.
- Maintains and records appropriate documentation regarding procedures according to established protocols.
- Assists with student interns.
- other duties as assigned.
- Completion of an accredited Diagnostic Ultrasound Technology program
- RDMS Eligible or RDMS Certified