Corporate Compliance Helpline
321 Genesee Street
Oneida, NY 13421
Corporate Compliance Helpline: 315-361-2116 or dial Ext. 2116 (internally)
Email the Corporate Compliance Director: Renee Olmsted, RHIA
Do you have a compliance concern? The Compliance Helpline allows you to voice your concern confidentiality and anonymously, if you prefer.
The purpose of the Helpline is to provide an alternative method of reporting suspected Oneida Health compliance violations of any federal or state laws or Oneida Health policies and procedures. The helpline is a dedicated line and the Compliance Office will not attempt to trace the call or figure out who the caller was.
Open 24 Hours A Day
The phone number, 315-361-2116, automatically patches you into a voice mailbox where you can leave a message about your concern. Oneida Health employees do not answer the calls. When you call the Helpline, you should leave a message, describing the suspected compliance problem in as much detail as possible. You do not need to leave your name or any information that may identify you. The Compliance Office will pick up the messages regularly.
Tell Us About
Any concerns regarding improper or unethical activity such as violations of professional standards of practice or business ethics, breach of patient privacy or confidentiality, information system security breach, inaccurate billing, or conflicts of interest. This list does not include all of the possible violations that should be reported to the Compliance Office but provides examples of the different type of things that the Compliance Office would like to hear about.
Contact DSRIP Corporate Compliance:
Oneida Health is part of a Performing Provider System (PPS) under New York State’s Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment (DSRIP) program. DSRIP focuses on health care system transformation, where providers work to improve and coordinate community based, primary care, mental health and preventive care services. The lead PPS organization in our area is Central New York Care Collaborative, Inc. (CNYCC).
We participate in certain DSRIP projects in the CNYCC PPS, including the following:
- Integrated Delivery System (2ai)
- DSRIP Care Management (2aiii)
- ED Care Triage (2biii)
- Care Transitions (2biv)
- Patient Activation (2di)
- Primary Care/Behavioral Health Integration (3ai)
- Cardiovascular Disease management (3bi)
- Palliative Care/PCMH Integration (3gi)
- Behavioral Health Infrastructure (4aiii)
- Reduce Premature Birth (4di)
We also have an association with the Leatherstocking Collaborative Health Partners (LCHP):
- PCMH (2aii)
- INTERACT (2bvii)
- Navigation Services (2ci)
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about these DSRIP projects or the CNYCC PPS, please contact:
- Oneida Health’s Corporate Compliance Director at 315-361-2117, via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our compliance helpline at 315-361-2116;
- CNYCC’s Compliance Officer at 315-703-2985, or via email at email@example.com or via CNYCC’s compliance helpline number at 855-343-5598, or online via CNYCC’s compliance webpage at https://cnycares.org/get-involved/corporate-compliance/.
All reports are treated with respect and may be made anonymously. No one will retaliate against any person making a report in good faith. Thank you.