ONEIDA HEALTH COVID-19 VISITOR RESPONSE PLAN
Visitor Policy and Adherence:
Visitation is permitted only for individuals 12 years of age and above unless otherwise directed by medical personnel, including:
- Those who report significant COVID-19 exposure or symptoms during the prior 5 days or have a temperature equal to or greater than 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Visitors who do not follow proper Masking and Hand Hygiene.
The following are visitation restrictions specific to our different areas of care:
Primary Care/Specialty Care/Quick Care/Lab Draws/Imaging/Cardiac Testing/Ambulatory Surgery/ Endoscopy/Emergency Department
- One visitor for each patient.
- Pediatric patients (17 and under) and developmentally disabled patients can have two visitors accompany them. Only one may be welcomed in the testing/exam areas when deemed appropriate by medical staff.
Hospital Inpatient Visitation (excluding Maternity)
- Two Visitors at a time from 1:00 pm -7:00 pm for each patient. Strictly enforced.
- Pediatric patients (17 and under) can have two visitors accompany them at a time from 1:00 pm -7:00 pm. Before and after these hours, one parent may remain with the patient.
- End-of-life patient visitation will be on a case-by-case basis.
- The birth coach/partner is welcome to participate in the birth and continue to visit post-delivery until discharge.
- A doula or additional support person is welcome to participate during active labor, delivery, and recovery.
- Please visit: oneidahealth.org/oneida-health-ecf-visitor-covid-19-plan