Corporate Compliance and HIPAA Privacy
At Oneida Health, doing the right thing and respecting our patients’ privacy is important to us. Oneida Health is committed to an effective Compliance program. The purpose of our Corporate Compliance Program is to provide guidelines designed to reflect Oneida Health’s (OH) commitment to promoting prevention, detection of health care fraud and resolution of instances of potential misconduct within day-to-day operations.
The goals of the Corporate Compliance Program initiative are to:
- Build upon our mission and our values
- Provide a common understanding of OHC’s expectations for proper conduct through the organization’s policies and the code of conduct
- Provide an effective process for employees to ask about compliance related concerns and management to address those concerns
- Provide a framework for dealing with difficult, complex or confusing issues such as interpretation of regulations or ethical concerns
- To ensure that Federal and State regulations are enforced and third party guidelines are followed including those from health insurance companies.
Our Corporate Compliance program is a system-wide effort and every employee, physician and board member plays a vital role.
Compliance Manual & Forms
- Corporate Compliance Plans (Acute Care/Extended Care/Article 28)
- Corporate Compliance Plans (OMP/OMS/GPP)
- HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices
- Reporting & Response System
- Staff Reporting Form
- Corporate Compliance General Orientation
Contact the Corporate Compliance Department
If you have questions or concerns related to the compliance program, or would like to file a privacy grievance, please email the Corporate Compliance Director: Renee Olmsted, RHIA or or call 315-361-2117. For anonymously or confidential reporting please call the Corporate Compliance Hotline at 315-361-2116 or dial Ext 2116 (internally)
321 Genesee St. Oneida, NY 13421
Corporate Compliance Hotline: 315-361-2116 or dial Ext. 2116 (internally)