The following services, policies, and amenities are available for our visitors, to help you provide encouragement and support for our patients and your loved ones:
- Parking – Free parking is available near the hospital entrance and we are currently increasing the amount of space available. Overflow parking is also available in the West lot.
- Drop-off and pick-up – in the circle at the front entrance. Parking is permitted up to fifteen minutes on the circle. Attended vehicles may remain in the circle longer than fifteen minutes.
- Direction –when you enter the hospital a volunteer will almost always be available to escort or direct you to wherever you need to go.
- Waiting areas – We’ve worked hard to provide comfortable and pleasant waiting areas for our visitors. Our newly renovated surgery waiting area features a cozy fireplace, large-screen television, free coffee, comfortable furniture and a volunteer available to provide assistance when you need it. Our maternity unit waiting area is equipped with numerous amenities including a refrigerator, ice machine, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, and a comfortable area with tables and chairs for families to wait, eat and spend this exciting time together. Waiting areas are also available for those with loved ones in radiology or the Intensive Care Unit.
- Food – Hot and cold food and ample seating is available from 7am-6:30pm at our newly renovated Station Break Café & Grill. Hot and cold food is also available in several vending machines throughout campus 24 hours per day. Fast food and casual sit-down restaurants are also available within walking distance from campus.
- Pastoral Care – On-call clergy is available in the event of an emergency. Chaplin services are available for patients and families on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from noon to 3pm or 4pm.
- Free Wi-Fi – Free wireless internet is available throughout the hospital.
- ATMs – are available for your convenience. There is one ATM in the café area and another located just off the elevator on the first floor.
- Cell phone – use is allowed. We ask that you limit your use to the more private waiting areas rather than public hallways and patient care areas. You may be also asked to turn off cell phones around some sensitive equipment. Your cooperation is appreciated!
- Smoking is prohibited – For your safety and the health of our patients; absolutely no smoking is permitted on campus.
- Photography – is prohibited in all Oneida Health facilities. To protect the privacy, dignity and safety of our patients, residents and employees, photography from any device is prohibited, without written consent from our office of Community Relations. 315-361-2196.
Lodging & Restaurants
There are a number of lodging chains conveniently located within a few miles of Oneida Health. You will also find a wide variety of dining options nearby, from fast food chains to family restaurants offering varied menus and atmospheres.