Meet Our Team:
TriValley Family Medicine – Canastota is staffed by Harry Capone, MD, Thomas Cummings, MD, Jeffrey Mulholland, MD, Michael Siegenthaler, MD, Kelly Weaver, MD, Andrew Wight, MD, Jocelyne King, NP-C, and their dedicated support staff. Together, they share a singular vision for a comprehensive approach to your personal care and the entire family.
Our Approach to Your Care
Our medical staff and team of healthcare professionals are committed to providing you with personalized care. We provide the full spectrum of care to your entire family, with personalized treatment plans for patients of all ages (newborn to seniors). From allergies to geriatric issues and diabetes to immunizations, we have your health care needs covered.
Getting to know you is an integral part of the process and we find the honest interaction between patient and doctor extremely fulfilling. At TriValley Family Medicine – Canastota, we keep up on all the newest advances in medicine to provide you with the very best care, most accurate diagnoses, and the latest treatments available.
What We Provide:
- Preventive family medicine, screenings, and immunizations
- Women’s care
- Pediatric/adolescent care
- Sick patient exams
- Heart health (hypertension, blood pressure management, cholesterol management, etc.)
- Respiratory care (asthma, bronchitis, emphysema, etc.)
- Endocrine care (thyroid, metabolism, etc.)
- Care for chronic conditions
- Management of other chronic conditions such as diabetes and gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Cancer Screenings
- Gastrointestinal care
- Ear, nose, and throat care
- Anxiety and depression
- Diet, exercise, and nutrition
- Flu shots
- Family planning
- Pap smears
- Family Planning