Exceptional Care for the Whole Family!
How to become a patient:
Give us a call at 315-363-3482.
Where we’re located:
Oneida Health Verona Health Center is located at 5547 West Main Street in Verona. Parking is free and conveniently located near the front entrance.
Meet Our Team:
Verona Health Care is staffed by Dr. Keith Marshall, Dr. Erin Thompson, Monica Davis, PA, Sarah Mooney, FNP, and their dedicated support staff. Together, they share a singular vision for a comprehensive approach to your personal care and the entire family.
Our Approach to Your Care
Our medical staff and team of healthcare professionals are committed to providing you with personalized care. We provide the full spectrum of care to your entire family, with personalized treatment plans for patients of all ages (newborn to seniors). From allergies to geriatric issues and diabetes to immunizations, we have your health care needs covered.
Getting to know you is an integral part of the process and we find the honest interaction between patient and doctor extremely fulfilling. At Oneida Health Family Care, we keep up on all the newest advances in medicine to provide you with the very best care, most accurate diagnoses, and the latest treatments available.
What We Provide:
- Preventive family medicine, screenings, and immunizations
- Well Child Care – School-Age Children
- Well Child Check-ups with Anticipatory Guidance
- Women’s Health
- Pediatric/adolescent care
- Men’s Health
- Complete Physicals including Breast, Prostate, & Pelvic Exams
- Sick patient exams
- Heart health (hypertension, blood pressure management, cholesterol management, etc.)
- Respiratory care (asthma, bronchitis, emphysema, etc.)
- Endocrine care (thyroid, metabolism, etc.)
- Care for chronic conditions
- Management of other chronic conditions such as diabetes and gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Cancer Screenings
- Gastrointestinal care
- Ear, nose, and throat care
- Anxiety and depression
- Diet, Nutrition, & Exercise Programs
- Flu shots
- Pap smears
- Family Planning
- Same-Day Sick Visits
- Sports Physicals
- Family Planning
- Smoking Cessation Programs
- Cardiac Risk Assessment and Reduction
- Acute Illness
- Diagnosis & Treatment of Physical & Mental Conditions
- Suture Removal
- Pre-operative Examinations
- EKGs, when needed, in our office As a service of Oneida Health, Verona Health Center also has direct access to the medical services and technology available at Oneida Health, a short 10-minute drive from Verona.
Nationally Recognized for Patient Care
Chittenango Family Care has received national NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home recognition. The patient-centered medical home is a model of care that puts patients at the forefront of care. PCMHs build better relationships between patients and their clinical care teams.
Research shows that PCMHs improve quality and the patient experience, and increase staff satisfaction—while reducing health care costs. Practices that earn recognition have made a commitment to continuous quality improvement and a patient-centered approach to care.