Expert Orthopedics, Right Here in Oneida
Oneida Health Orthopedics offers comprehensive orthopedic care for patients of all ages. From injured student-athletes in need of specialized sports medicine, to adults requiring total knee replacements, a variety of orthopedic patients turn to the specialists at Oneida Health.
Patients trust OH’s orthopedic physician for their years of experience, extensive expertise, and our state-of-the art facility. Beyond their specialized knowledge and experience, the orthopedic team strives to make your experience as pleasant and efficient as possible. They are conveniently located at 357 Genesee Street, Suite 2 in Oneida. To make an appointment with an orthopedic specialist, call (315) 363-4651 our hours are 8am – 4:30pm Monday through Friday.
The Oneida Health team of skilled experts offers state-of-the-art surgical and nonsurgical options for the following orthopedic conditions:
- Total joint replacements of the hip and knee
- Hand and wrist trauma and reconstructive surgery, including carpal tunnel release
- Back and neck pain
- Spinal disorders and scoliosis; conservative treatment
- Foot and ankle disorders
- Shoulder injuries, rotator cuff surgery
- Complex fracture care
- Degenerative arthritis
- Other orthopedic conditions
- Joint injections, including the use of ultrasound technology
- ACL reconstruction
The estimated price will be based on what services are expected to be provided during your office visit. Many factors will influence the actual amount you will be billed, including whether the provider finds it necessary to perform more, fewer or different procedures than originally expected at the time of service.
Oneida Health participates with most health insurance plans. We recommend that you check with your insurance company to confirm benefit coverage prior to scheduling an appointment.
Current participating listing:
- Empire Plan for NYS Employees
- Excellus BCBS
- HealthNow New York Inc.
- Martin’s Point US Family Health Plan
- MultiPlan/PHCS (excludes ValuePoint)
- RMSCO-Lifetime Benefit Solutions
- Worker’s Compensation*
*Depending on provider
If your health plan is not listed above, please contact your insurance company to determine if Oneida Orthopedics Specialists participates with your plan.