About Women’s Health
Oneida Health Center and our affiliate practices offer a wide array of women’s health services to meet your needs at any stage of life. Helping women to stay healthy and get the best possible care is a major priority at Oneida Health.
In addition to all the services we provide, our specialists also offer numerous services to help educate women and keep them healthy. From childbirth education classes, exercise programs, lactation consultations, and more, we aim to provide the support women need to stay healthy for themselves and their families.
Some of the services and procedures we provide are:
- 3D and Digital Mammography
- Breast health exams
- Routine pap smears
- Gynecological surgeries such as hysterectomies, bladder lifts, slings and more
- Dietary support for mothers with gestational diabetes, or any other nutritional concerns
- Menstrual disorders and treatment of menopause
- Pelvic pain or irregular bleeding
- Birth control
- Bone density scans
- Urology, urogynecology, and urinary incontinence
- Obstetrical care for pregnant mothers
- Conception and infertility diagnosis, counseling, and treatment
- Gynecological cancers
The estimated price will be based on what services are expected to be provided during your office visit. Many factors will influence the actual amount you will be billed, including whether the provider finds it necessary to perform more, fewer or different procedures than originally expected at the time of service.
Womens Health Associates participates in the following health plans:
- Beech Street
- Empire Plan
- Cancer Service program
- Medicare Railroad
- Today’s Options
- TRICARE Standard
- Statewide PPO
- UHC Community Plan
- Oneida Nation
If your health plan is not listed above, please contact your insurance company to determine if Women’s Health Associates participates with your plan.