Oneida, NY – Oneida Healthcare’s Medical Staff recently announced its new medical department chiefs for 2019. Medical Chiefs represent a group of physicians who collaborate to oversee clinical services to expand and improve the quality of medical care provided by all physicians and staff within the hospital. The following Medical Chiefs were elected for two years term:
- Matthew McKay, MD – President
- Nurudin Cemer, DO – Vice President
- Jennifer Quinn, MD – Treasurer
- Kirby Black, MD – Emergency Medicine Chief
- James Vanderhoof, MD – Department of Medicine Chief
- Mehri Del Pino, MD – OB/GYN Chief
- Kapriel Danadian, MD – Pediatrics Chief
- Bashar Omarbasha, MD – Surgery Chief
- Nurudin Cemer, DO – Anesthesiology Chief
- Ryan Dockery, MD – Radiology Chief
- Neerja Vajpayee, MD – Pathology Chief
“Oneida Healthcare is honored to have so many highly trained physicians over seeing our medical staff’s quality of care,” said Gene Morreale, President and CEO at Oneida Healthcare. “These individuals are leaders in their specialties of medicine and their level of expertise will positively impact our future patient outcomes.” For more information about Oneida Healthcare’s leadership team, visit oneidahealthcare.org.
About Oneida Healthcare
Oneida Healthcare serves an area comprised of approximately 29 communities in Madison and western Oneida counties with a population of approximately 100,000. Operated by Oneida Health Systems, Inc, a New York State not-for-profit corporation, the organization includes a 101-bed acute care hospital, emergency department, state of the art surgery center, 160-bed extended-care and short-term rehab facility, primary care offices, internal medicine, comprehensive lab services, home medical equipment, comprehensive imaging services, outpatient therapy, and care specialties in: oncology, neurology, podiatry, vascular, sleep, OB/GYN, orthopedics, wound care, urology, pediatrics, and ENT. To learn more about Oneida Healthcare, visit www.oneidahealthcare.org.